If you don't know where you are going then how will you know when you get there?
Having a strategic plan is invaluable for providing the management team with a clear pathway, action items and accountabilities for achieving their organisation's goals. Our strategic planning workshops are designed to ensure that everyone's perspectives and insights are taken into account throughout the process, leading to a more robust and sustainable strategy.
Workshops typically run over two days (either consecutively or several weeks apart) and deliver the following :
Setting the strategy (day one)
- Define exactly what it is that the organisation wants to achieve over the coming five years (vision statement)
- Define the organisation's core purpose – in other words, its reason for being (mission statement)
- Establish key areas to focus on in order to achieve the vision and mission
Developing the plan (day two)
- Set three- and one-year business objectives to achieve these goals
- Establish short-term (one - three) year action items and specifying who is responsible for undertaking them
- Develop systems to ensure the plan gets put into action and regularly evaluated
Contact us to find out more about our strategic planning workshops.