Best PR moment
Being chosen by Facebook to be a trainer and run the series Boost your Town around regional New Zealand.
Finding myself in the Facebook offices in Singapore was also a great moment.
I have more than 10 years’ experience in digital content production and distribution and have worked on projects for a wide range of clients, from New Zealand's national football team's World Cup campaign in 2010, to global brands including Audi, Microsoft and Facebook.
- Extensive digital capability
- Strategic thinker
- Experienced hands-on producer
- digital strategy development and execution
- social content production and distribution
- community building and management
- social advertising
- web production
people describe me as ….
A good thinker and pretty easy going guy who’s great to work with.
Music and cultural experiences.