Everyone's communication needs are different. We're here to help with every aspect of your public relations and communication – from developing PR or issue management strategies through to tactical support such as media relations, writing newsletters or planning and managing social media content.
Strategic pr and communication services
Public relations / communication strategy and planning: We can work with you to develop a PR / communication strategy and action plan, which will ensure communication focuses on the right things, in the right way, at the right time. Find out more...
Organisational strategy and business planning: PR, marketing communication and other types of communication plans are most effective if they align with the organisation's wider strategy. If you do not have a vision, mission, values or business strategy then contact us to find out more about how we can help.
Research and reputation analysis: We offer a number of different internal and external stakeholder research and reputation analysis options for employee communication, public relations, marketing communication and social media programmes.
Key messages: Despite their usefulness and value, it is surprising how many organisations either don’t use key messages in their PR, or have ones that are not serving them as well as they might. If you have more than five or six key messages on any given subject - or worse still, none at all - then contact us today.
Communication audits: You may be using a variety of PR and communication tools, and key messages, but how well are they working? A communication audit provides a thorough assessment on each tool and message's effectiveness with target audiences.
Crisis communications + issues management
Information is the most valuable currency in an event that threatens life, property or reputation. We can help you avoid a public relations nightmare by ensuring your communication reaches the right people, in the right way, at the right time.
Our crisis communication and issues management services include:
Crisis plan development and review / Crisis scenarios: A crisis plan is like insurance; you'll probably never need it but it is invaluable to have on hand if you do. We can work with you to identify possible crisis risks and scenarios, and recommend the best and fastest approach for managing communication in each one.
Issue management plan development: Sometimes an issue arises out of the blue. Contact us for an objective and insightful appraisal of the issue's PR implications and a robust approach to addressing the problem.
Media training: Equip your spokespeople with the necessary skills for managing even the most hostile media interview. Skills learned during our media training workshop also can be put to good use when giving presentations, negotiating and selling.
Media relations: Time is of the essence during an issue or crisis, which is why clients use our services to write and distribute media releases, manage media inquiries and provide pre-interview counsel.
Employee communication: Make sure employees learn about the crisis before they find out through the news or social media. We can advise on communication with employees at all levels of the organisation – from executive management and boards, to front-line people working in remote locations.
Public relations: Most issues and crises are of interest to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including central and local government, regulators and community groups. It is important to ensure that your public relations efforts take all of them into account.
Social media management: Social, online and digital media channels need rapid and sensitive management when managing an issue or crisis. We can advise on how to manage your social media during a crisis, particularly any negative feedback, and ensure your message gets across.
Crisis communication counsel: You can count on us to ask the right questions, give an open and honest appraisal of the situation, and provide insightful advice about how to manage it.
Crisis communication copy writing and editing: We will make every word count to your best advantage.
online pr + social media marketing
People are congregating online more than ever before so it is important to keep up with the proliferation of social platforms and to know which ones are relevant to your brand. Think beyond simply being on the platform and posting your latest product or sale – anyone can do that! Getting it right requires careful planning, skilled implementation, ongoing evaluation and an unwavering commitment to engaging target audiences with compelling content.
We can help define and achieve your social media goals via online PR and social media marketing and by creating great content that will get your brand noticed.
Our online pr and social media marketing services include:
- Social media strategy development to ensure business, brand and customer segment alignment
- PR placement across websites and news sites
- Writing for the web, including web copy and blogs
- Producing great social media content that ensures engagement and sharing across social channels
- Maintaining momentum by developing content calendars and managing content production
- Repurposing web and social media content so the fit is right for all platforms
- Search engine optimisation to ensure your website ranks ahead of your competitors' one.
- Web analytics to identify who is coming to your website, how long are they staying, and what can you do to increase engagement
- Website (re)development project management, from web development and design, to content creation and web hosting
Effective public relations involves using clear, focused, targeted and timely communication to achieve your goals. We can advise and support you to use the right message, in the right medium, to the right people – at the right time.
Our public relations services include:
- Stakeholder analysis so as to ensure your communications resonate with stakeholders by gaining an in-depth understanding of their needs, interests and perceptions
- Business-to-business PR that positions your organisation positively with existing and potential customers, and suppliers
- Business-to-consumer PR that raises consumer awareness of - and interest in - your product or service
- Public affairs programmes that develop and strengthen relationships with political parties, key influencers and decision makers
- Government relations support and advice that will help you to navigate to the right people in central or local government, with the right message to achieve your communications objective
- Community relations that will strengthen relationships with local and special-interest communities
- Newsletters that ensure every word count when communicating with stakeholders
- Media relations projects and programmes that help you to navigate successfully when dealing with journalists and the rapidly changing news media landscape
- Media training where you can learn how to get the result you want from news media interviews
- Communication planning workshop that will engage your team through hands-on involvement in developing a communication plan for your business
- Communication counsel for executives and other managers by providing impartial, up-front and insightful advice that supports effective decision making
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you to develop and maintain a successful PR programme.
Customised half and full-day media training options for individuals and groups who are likely to be issuing media releases and / or participating in media interviews. Find out more about our media training workshops...
We run a range of bespoke public relations and communication workshops in Auckland and beyond, including:
- Communication planning workshop
- Key messages workshop
- Organisational strategy and business planning workshops
- Media training workshops
Can't find what you are looking for? We can develop a bespoke PR, communication or business definition workshop to meet your needs. Contact us to find out more.
Engaged, productive, happy, loyal employees are great for business. They also enhance your employment brand, putting you ahead of competitors when recruiting talented and skilled people.
Knowing the value of great employee communications is one thing; consistently doing it is another. All too often people’s ‘real jobs’ get in the way and communication with employees can be overlooked in the rush to connect with customers, shareholders and the news media.
Many years’ employee communication experience as an in-house internal communication manager, as a contractor and as a consultant has provided Anna with valuable employee communication insights. She also understands the challenges of communicating with diverse and dispersed work-forces – from university educated managers, to front-line employees working in remote locations.
Our employee communication services include:
- Employee communication strategy development (including strategy development workshops) that ensure your internal communication programme is measurable, and aligns with your vision, mission, values and human resources strategy
- Employee communication surveys that create baselines and measure progress, ensuring your communication programme remains on track
- Communication alignment with human resources strategy, which will support the human resources team to achieve their cultural alignment and organisational development goals
- Change communication to gain employees’ buy-in to and engagement with organisational change
- Presentations that result in engaging and effective face-to-face communication
- Newsletters that communicate effectively with diverse and dispersed audiences, helping them to feel like they’re part of the team
- In-house social media, which is utilised to the organisation’s – and employees’ – best advantage.
- Communication counsel for executives and other managers that supports effective decision making with impartial, upfront and insightful advice
Employees are an organisation’s biggest asset so create an environment that helps to realise that potential. Contact Anna for a no obligations discussion about how we can help.
If you are looking for 'tightly' written, accurate copy that gets results, then contact us.
Our editorial PR services include:
- Writing brochures, newsletters, advertorials
- Web writing, including blogs, social content and online newsrooms
- Publication design, content and budgeting
- Magazine feature stories
- Script writing for video
- Copy writing
- Speech writing and presentations
- Strategic editing
- Annual reports
- Magazine features
Knowing your target audiences and how to reach them is critical to PR and marketing programme success. Media fragmentation is making it harder for brands to reach their customers so having a good story and a strategic plan is more important than ever before.
PR is a cost-effective way to quickly build credibility and reputation. Creative campaigns and fresh thinking that are underpinned by a solid strategy is what sets a good campaign apart.
Our consumer pr and marketing communication services include:
Strategic communication planning to produce a consumer PR / marketing communication strategy and action plan that ensures communication focuses on the right things, in the right way, at the right time. Find out more...
Creative ideas and crafting compelling stories that engage target audiences and get results.
Implementing the public relations and marketing communication plan, including media relations, developing and designing marketing materials, digital PR, events, etc.
Publicity and media relations - television, newspapers, online media, radio, magazines - you name it, we have gained clients coverage in it!
Product promotions and launches for business-to-consumer and business-to-business products and services.
Events, including product launches, business launches, events for employees and events for customers, funders and supporters.
Sponsorship leverage - we can help with everything from identifying strategic sponsorship opportunities through to helping you get the most out of you sponsorships.
Social media marketing, including blogs, social media campaign development and implementation, content management, etc.