Effective public relations involves using clear, focused, targeted and timely communication to achieve your goals. We can advise and support you to use the right message, in the right medium, to the right people – at the right time.
Our public relations services include:
- Stakeholder analysis so as to ensure your communications resonate with stakeholders by gaining an in-depth understanding of their needs, interests and perceptions
- Business-to-business PR that positions your organisation positively with existing and potential customers, and suppliers
- Business-to-consumer PR that raises consumer awareness of - and interest in - your product or service
- Public affairs programmes that develop and strengthen relationships with political parties, key influencers and decision makers
- Government relations support and advice that will help you to navigate to the right people in central or local government, with the right message to achieve your communications objective
- Community relations that will strengthen relationships with local and special-interest communities
- Newsletters that ensure every word count when communicating with stakeholders
- Media relations projects and programmes that help you to navigate successfully when dealing with journalists and the rapidly changing news media landscape
- Media training where you can learn how to get the result you want from news media interviews
- Communication planning workshop that will engage your team through hands-on involvement in developing a communication plan for your business
- Communication counsel for executives and other managers by providing impartial, up-front and insightful advice that supports effective decision making
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you to develop and maintain a successful PR programme.
Suzanne and Anna have been an excellent external communications resource for us at The Travel Corporation over a number of years. They have conducted extensive media training days for our senior management team and given our team an external perspective at times when we have needed it, often at short notice and after hours. They are experienced and professional strategic communicators who are great to work with.
- Gordon Gillan, Public Relations and Partnerships Manager, The Travel Corporation
Recently I needed help with rebranding and promoting my new brand. I knew it had to be done well and I knew I needed help – I was clueless!
Fortunately I was referred to Cadence Communications and Suzanne, Anna and the team have been truly amazing. They gently got me to see what I had to do and came up with some fresh ideas in a very short time-frame. Starting up again under a new brand is a stressful time but they took all the worry and stress away by taking over what needed to be done and steering me in the right direction. I would have been lost without Cadence and I cannot thank them enough!