Engaged, productive, happy, loyal employees are great for business. They also enhance your employment brand, putting you ahead of competitors when recruiting talented and skilled people.
Knowing the value of great employee communications is one thing; consistently doing it is another. All too often people’s ‘real jobs’ get in the way and communication with employees can be overlooked in the rush to connect with customers, shareholders and the news media.
Many years’ internal communication experience as an in-house internal communication manager, as a contractor and as a consultant has provided Anna with valuable employee communication insights. She also understands the challenges of communicating with diverse and dispersed workforces – from university educated managers, to front-line employees working in remote locations.
Our internal communication services include:
- Internal communication strategy development (including internal communication planning workshops) that ensure your employee communication programme is measurable, and aligns with your vision, mission, values and human resources strategy
- Internal communication surveys that create baselines and measure progress, ensuring your internal communication programme remains on track
- Internal communication alignment with human resources strategy, which will support the human resources team to achieve their cultural alignment and organisational development goals
- Change communication to gain employees’ buy-in to and engagement with organisational change
- Presentations that result in engaging and effective face-to-face employee communication
- Newsletters that communicate effectively with diverse and dispersed audiences, helping them to feel like they’re part of the team
- In-house social media, which is utilised to the organisation’s – and employees’ – best advantage.
- Internal communication counsel for executives and other managers that supports effective decision making with impartial, upfront and insightful advice
Employees are an organisation’s biggest asset so create an environment that helps to realise that potential. Contact us for a no obligations discussion about how we can help.